Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (35): Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, in which bloggers talk about the books they are most eager for!
 
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books
Release Date: March 19th, 2013

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.

As I will say in my review should I ever actually write it (and as no doubt a huge number of you reading this know from experience) Clockwork Prince put my heart through the emotional wringer. I still don't think I've recovered from it, and I'm not sure I ever will. Although I'm absolutely desperate to know what will happen in the end, I feel like this book will be even more emotional than the last. I feel really committed to these characters and their well being and just want a semi-happy ending for them! Regardless, I know it'll be an awesome book filled with heartache, smart dialogue, creative world-building and just about every other awesome thing Cassandra Clare brings to the table. And I cannot wait.

Also, before I get asked: I am Team Someone-Needs-To-Clone-Tessa-So-She-Can-Be-With-Both-Will-and-Jem. Just so we're clear.

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight) 

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't wait for this one Ciara..Seriously..Love this series. haha Clone Tessa!
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one. I don't have a clue what is going to happen and I'm eager to find out. Also, I really like the team you are on. I think i might join that team. Great WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! This cover is just absolutely gorgeous, and after the ending of the last book I need to know what is going to happen next! I'm sad that it's ending though!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I have finally figured out what team I can be on after 2+ years of questioning. Maybe Henry figures out cloning in this book. He is always off inventing one thing or another after all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first book yet, but it's on the planning :D

    WoW - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!