So, I've decided to feature the books I'm most looking forward to monthly! I've seen lots of bloggers do it (I particularly like Midnight Bloom Reads lists) and I've been making these list on the Chapters Community for years! I figured, why not at it to my blog? Now, I have a very long lists of books coming out but here I've put the ones I'm most looking forward to!
- Crash (Visions #1) by Lisa McMann
- Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
- Paper Valentine by Breanna Yovanoff
- Shadowlands by Kate Brian
- The Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods #7) by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Archived (The Archived #1) by Victoria Schwab
- Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
- Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Asunder (Newsoul #2) by Jodi Meadows
- The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter #1) by Megan Shepard
- Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
- Shadowhunters and Downworlders edited by Cassandra Clare
Lots of amazing books coming out this month! What are your most anticipated January releases?
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)