Saturday, January 5, 2013

Books of 2013, Part 1: January

Hi all!

So, I've decided to feature the books I'm most looking forward to monthly! I've seen lots of bloggers do it (I particularly like Midnight Bloom Reads lists) and I've been making these list on the Chapters Community for years! I figured, why not at it to my blog? Now, I have a very long lists of books coming out but here I've put the ones I'm most looking forward to!

January 8th

- Crash (Visions #1) by Lisa McMann


- Paper Valentine by Breanna Yovanoff
- Shadowlands by Kate Brian
 
January 15th


January 22nd

- The Archived (The Archived #1) by Victoria Schwab 
- Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand


- Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

January 29th

- Asunder (Newsoul #2) by Jodi Meadows
 

- Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
- Shadowhunters and Downworlders edited by Cassandra Clare

Lots of amazing books coming out this month! What are your most anticipated January releases?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

3 comments:

  1. First I want to say, as a fellow Midnight book blogger, I briefly used the same picture that you have in your header- I went through a lot of changes until I paid for design.

    Now, the books! I pre-ordered Paper Valentine and Shadowlands, mostly bc they are gorgeous. Archived was a wonderful book that I might buy because I did and arc tour for it and don't have a copy of my own, and the same for The Madman's Daughter- which is one of my favorite covers so far of this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for The Archived. I just recently heard about this through many of the book blogs and it sounds really good. It looks like you have some great books to look forward too!

    New Follower! (I recently also joined up for the series catch up challenge!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature, I really must start making posts like these soon lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!