Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Series Catch Up Challenge: Month 1!


Hello all you awesome people!

Today marks the start of the Series Catch Up Challenge! I'm insanely pumped to kick off this awesome challenge and hope all you guys are too! At the bottom of the post is where you link-up your reviews for this month! You can post as many reviews as you'd like (just make sure to tag each review with either a number or the title)! So get those series tackled and enjoy this month of catching up!

And if you haven't signed up for the challenge yet, what are you waiting for? There's no minimum number to read and everyone has a series to catch up on! SIGN UP HERE!


Happy January all!

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I don't even know where to begin in catching up on series... must make my list.. but totally signed up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be linking a few shortly (i'll be making series reviews to make it easier with school lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just joined your challenge and I can't wait to finish the series I started...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!