So, it's the beginning of one of my most anticipated months of the year! February has some of the biggest releases and I'm absolutely dying to get my hands on them! I mean, Unravel Me? THE INDIGO SPELL?! I can hardly think about anything else! It's also my one year blogoversary! I can't believe it's already been a year! I'll be having a little celebration and I hope you guys stop by! Now, onto the new releases!
- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer - I've already read this one, but it's not to be missed!
- Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi - Been waiting since November 2011 and I'm absolutely desperate to get this book. DESPERATE.
- House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires # 7) by Chloe Neill - Oh, Chicagoland Vampires. How you rock my socks. Merit and Ethan are just so much awesomeness it's hard to handle.
- Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter - Although I've yet to read the second novel in the Heist Society series, I'm looking forward to reading them both!
- Sever (The Chemical Garden Trilogy #3) by Lauren DeStefano - I have a copy of this on my bookshelf and man, am I pumped to read it. I have loved The Chemical Garden Trilogy and I'm going to be broken-hearted to see it end.
- Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison - Sounds like a really interesting story that I'm looking forward to checking out!
- The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead - CAN I HAZ NOW. LIKE NOW. I can barely function knowing this is almost mine. Oh, Richelle Mead. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?
- Mind Games (Mind Games #1) by Kiersten White - I've read this one as well and guys, it's brilliant. Seriously, completely brilliant. I'll be posting my review soon but this is not one to miss.
- Shards & Ashes edited by Melissa Marr & Kelley Armstrong - I'm not a huge fan of anthologies but when the author list is this insanely amazing, I can't help but be excited.
- Dualed (Dualed #1) by Elsie Chapman - As I said in my Waiting On Wednesday pick, this book could be fantastic. I'm pretty excited to see if it is!