Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (38): With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, in which bloggers talk about the books they are most eager for!

Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Release Date: March 19th, 2013

What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America? It's time to kick some hellion butt...

After not really surviving her junior year (does "undead" count as survival?), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another in order to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.

But then she meets Wrath and understands that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. And when one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realizes she can't save everyone she loves without risking everything she has....

I'm going to try and get through the post without crying. I really am. I cannot believe the Soul Screamers series is coming to a close. I literally got the first book the day it came out, and spent the summer afternoon devouring the entire thing. I was a huge Rachel Vincent fan before Soul Screamers (due to my undying love for the Shifters series) so when I found out she was writing a YA series I flipped out. And it was even better than I could have ever expected. Getting to watch these amazing characters grow, change, love, and become these strong people has just been such a joy. The series just gets better and better every book and I'm going to be insanely broken-hearted to see it all end. I'm going to miss the characters, miss the world, and miss my dear Tod Hudson. I know With All My Soul will blow me away, and I cannot wait until it is in my hands. Although, considering I'm already getting teary by just thinking about this book, I'm going to be a sobbing mess when I actually read this book.

Also, this cover? Like WOW. It is simply gorgeous. One of my favorite covers ever. I love it to bits. 

Rachel Vincent: thank you for writing such an amazing series (well, so many amazing series). YOU ROCK.

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight) 

P.S. #TeamTodForAfterlife 

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what will happen in this final book. I really liked this series, and I'm curious to see how it will end. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers on all of these goods. Great choice!

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. *tears up* WHY ARE YOU REMINDING ME THAT IT'S ALMOST OVER, CIARA? Team Tod for Afterlife!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!