Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (14)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!

This week, I was extremely lucky. Not only was I able to attend the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour in Montreal last weekend, but I got to meet amazing bloggers! I only purchased one book but I ended up receiving fourteen other books! Yeah, I have a huge stack of books to add to my shelf this week. Check it out! 

 
Gifted:
- Vampire Diaries: The Return, Vol.3 Midnight by L. J. Smith
- Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die #1) by Katie Alender
- L. A. Candy (L.A. Candy #1) by Lauren Conrad
- The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham (aka Sophie Kinsella)
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
- Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry #1) by Simone Elkeles (I'm so happy I got a copy of this! Been going back and forth on buying it for a year!)
- Witch Eyes (Witch Eyes #1) by Scott Tracey
- Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Halo (Halo #1) by Alexandra Adornetto
- Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- The Luxe (The Luxe #1) by Anna Godbersen
- Splendor (The Luxe #4) by Anna Godbersen
- Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand

Won: 
- Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore

HUGE HUGE thank you to Lucy from Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf for the amazing gifts above the the prize! It was so generous and I'm really thankful! You are awesome!

Bought:
- Beautiful Chaos (Beautiful Chaos #3) by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia (purchased for the Smart Chicks Signing!) 


Swag:
- Black Dawn bookmarks
- Morganville tattoos
- Morganville identification cards
- Beautiful Creatures bookmarks
- Beautiful Redemption bracelet
- Texas Gothic bookmark
- Carnival of Souls card
- Smart Chicks flyer
(Thanks to all the Smart Chicks and Chapters Pointe-Claire for the swag!)

Phew! *wipes forehead* That was a lot of stuff! What did you stack your shelf with this week?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

3 comments:

  1. WOW. You had a good week I see. Look at all those awesome YA books. Come check out my STS as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciara it was so nice to meet you last weekend. You got some great books and swag. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you like the books sweetie!!! It was really nice FINALLY getting to meet you. COme back soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!