Saturday, September 22, 2012
Stacking the Shelves (14)
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!
This week, I was extremely lucky. Not only was I able to attend the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour in Montreal last weekend, but I got to meet amazing bloggers! I only purchased one book but I ended up receiving fourteen other books! Yeah, I have a huge stack of books to add to my shelf this week. Check it out!
- Vampire Diaries: The Return, Vol.3 Midnight by L. J. Smith
- Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die #1) by Katie Alender
- L. A. Candy (L.A. Candy #1) by Lauren Conrad
- The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham (aka Sophie Kinsella)
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
- Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry #1) by Simone Elkeles (I'm so happy I got a copy of this! Been going back and forth on buying it for a year!)
- Witch Eyes (Witch Eyes #1) by Scott Tracey
- Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Halo (Halo #1) by Alexandra Adornetto
- Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- The Luxe (The Luxe #1) by Anna Godbersen
- Splendor (The Luxe #4) by Anna Godbersen
- Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
- Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
HUGE HUGE thank you to Lucy from Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf for the amazing gifts above the the prize! It was so generous and I'm really thankful! You are awesome!
- Beautiful Chaos (Beautiful Chaos #3) by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia (purchased for the Smart Chicks Signing!)
- Black Dawn bookmarks
- Morganville tattoos
- Morganville identification cards
- Beautiful Creatures bookmarks
- Beautiful Redemption bracelet
- Texas Gothic bookmark
- Carnival of Souls card
- Smart Chicks flyer
(Thanks to all the Smart Chicks and Chapters Pointe-Claire for the swag!)
Phew! *wipes forehead* That was a lot of stuff! What did you stack your shelf with this week?
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)