Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!
I wasn't planning on doing a StS post this week, since I wasn't going to pick up any books! But, some of the Ottawa Blogger gals and I got together last weekend and, of course, a book exchange ensued. As did a fight for one of the most coveted books this year. I also recieved a late birthday present from a family friend, as well as borrowed some of her DVDs.
I'm actually at the Smart Chicks Kick It tour in Montreal today, so I'll probably be picking up a book (or two), which I'll feature next week. For now, here's my stack!
Borrowed:- (ARC) Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
- (ARC) Origin by Jessica Khoury
- (ARC) Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
- Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt
- One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt (huge thanks to Katie for lending me these two books! I can't wait to check them out!
- (ARC) The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin (The most coveted book of the meet-up! Huge thanks to Kathy for letting all of us borrow it!)
Borrowed (DVD):- Sherlock Season 1 & 2 (usually I don't feature DVDs but I had to in this case. I love this BBC show and was so excited to borrow it from my awesome friend! It is brilliant)
Won:- Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (big thanks to Kathy (again!) over at A Glass of Wine! I won her 500 follower giveaway! Masque looks gorgeous on my shelf!)
Gifted:- Chapters Giftcard
- Travel Notebook (isn't it beautiful! Can't wait to write about my travels this October!)
Well, I had an awesome stack this week! How about you?
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)