Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (24)




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!

Hi guys! So, I've been meaning to post a Stacking the Shelves for awhile...but with the whole laptop breaking, random illness, and general stress-ness of the last few weeks, it kind of got lost in the shuffle. Hopefully I'll be back in blogging gear soon enough! For now, here's my stack for the last few weeks.

Bought:

- Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls #4) by Ally Carter
- Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Sweet Peril (Sweet Evil #2) by Wendy Higgins
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen 

Gifted:

- (SIGNED) 17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma
I was so utterly shocked to find a package from the amazing Nova Ren Suma in my mailbox last week. In the package there was a signed copy of 17 & Gone along with some bookmarks and a thank-you card. I don't think I can properly say how much this meant to me. I seriously cried when I read it all. So, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Nova, for being such a fantastic author and beautiful human being. :)

Received for Review:


- The Uprising (The Forsaken #2) by Lisa M. Stasse
- Life's a Witch (Life's a Witch #2) by Brittany Geragotelis
I was pretty surprised to receive these two ARCs in the mail, but I'm so so excited to read them! Huge thank you goes out to Simon & Schuster Canada!
- The School of Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil #1) by Soman Chainani
Got this one from work! Thanks to Vikki from Harper for sending them into the store! 

Swag:

- Hemlock and Thornhill swag from Kathleen Peacock (won it via Twitter contest)
Thanks a ton for the swag, Kathleen! It's all so pretty!
- 17 & Gone and Imaginary Girls swag (Thanks again, Nova!)

Borrowed:

- Game (Jasper Dent #2) by Barry Lyga (Thank you, Kathy!)
- The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave #1) by Rick Yancey (Thank you, Emilie!)
- The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook (Thanks, Meaghan!)

CDs:

If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen my crazy excited tweets about some of the new music I got. One of my favorite bands of all time, Fall Out Boy, released a new album (which I LOVE) and I couldn't be more happy! Here's my CD haul over the last little while.
- Save Rock and Roll - Fall Out Boy
Not pictured here because my parents borrowed it to download :D
- Paramore - Paramore
- All The Little Lights - Passenger
- My Head Is An Animal - Of Monsters and Men

What did your shelves look like this week?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice haul. I want to read the School of Good and Evil. I hope you enjoy your new books :0
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciara, so many good YA books out there. You got some sensational books this week. Heard nothing but good things about The Fifth Wave.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I can't wait to read these as well. I hope you enjoy them : )
    My head is an Animal by Monsters and Men is my most played CD right now. I LOVE this band.

    my Book Haul and Blog Birthday international giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!