Monday, May 6, 2013

Books of 2013, Part 5: May

Hello, all!

How it got to be May, I have no idea! But, I am loving this warm and sunny weather! A new month means new books, and May seems to have a ton of awesome ones. Here's my list of my most anticipated!

May 7th



- Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires #14) by Rachel Caine: I love the Morganville Vampires series and am always eagerly anticipating the next installement!
- If I Should Die (Revenants #3) by Amy Plum: Although I haven't read the second one, this is a series I've been keeping my eye on!
- Invisibility by David Levithan & Andrea Cremer: Sounds adorable, and a perfect spring book!
- Icons (Icons #1) by Margaret Stohl: Love the idea, and hoping I love the book just as much!





- The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller: Looks to be a cute and fun read.
- Loki's Wolves (The Blackwell Pages #1) by K. A. Armstrong & M. A. Marr: I normally don't read MG but I'll read anything KA writes, and this book sounds fantastic!
- The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey: With everyone raving about this one, I can't wait to see what all the hype is about for myself!
- Doll Bones by Holly Black: Again, not a regular MG reader but this one sounds creepy and awesome.

May 14th


- Golden by Jessi Kirby: I have been eagerly anticipating this one and am so so happy it's coming out soon!
- The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston: Sounds like a very interesting book and one I'm ready to dive right into.
- School Spirits (School Spirits #1) by Rachel Hawkins: It's a Hex Hall spin-off series. I mean really, need I say more?

May 21st


- Transparent by Natalie Whipple: This one looks very original and awesome! Hoping it'll live up to my expectations.

May 28th

- Spirit (Elementals #3) by Brigid Kemmerer: I'm such a fan of the Elementals series, and really can't wait for Hunter's story!
 

1 comment:

  1. I loved Doll Bones and the 5th Wave and I'm really curious about Golden and Transparent

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!