Monday, April 1, 2013

Books of 2013, Part 4: April

Hello, all!

Well, what is this? It's April? Where in the world did March go? I feel like it went by way too fast. A new month does me lots of new books coming out and April is no exception! Here are the books I'm most looking forward to this month!

April 2nd




- The Rising (Darkness Rising #3) by Kelley Armstrong: I am a huge Kelley Armstrong fan, but I haven't actually read the Darkness Rising series! Now that they're all out, I think it's time to dive right in!
- Light (Gone #6) by Michael Grant: My heart is already broken knowing the final book is here. I have loved this series since it first came out, and I will be a mess when it ends.
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith: This book just looks so insanely adorable. And exactly the kind of book to ring in spring with!
- Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by R. L. LaFevers: Grave Mercy has been sitting on my shelf for almost a year, and I know I really need to start it soon!

April 9th


- Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness #1) by Lili St. Crow: I am really lucky to have an ARC of this because I am so crazy excited for this book! It sounds so interesting, and I can't wait to read more of it.

April 16th


- Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman: This book has me so intrigued. As soon as I read the summary I knew I needed to read this book ASAP. I'm glad I will be able too in just a few short weeks!

April 23rd

- Game (Jasper Dent #2) by Barry Lyga: I Hunt Killers petrified me, but was also one of the most interesting books I read in 2012. The sequel will no doubt scare me to my bones, but I'll love every second of it.

April 30th

- Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike: This book just sounds really really awesome. The kind of book that will have me flipping pages to see what will happen next!
- Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins: IS IT APRIL 30TH YET? NO? WELL, CAN IT BE. I kind of need this book like as soon as humanly possible. I love this series something fierce and the wait for Sweet Peril has been slowly killing me!
- Oath Bound (Unbound #3) by Rachel Vincent: Oh, Rachel Vincent. How I said today how awesome you are? I'm very excited to have the final installment in this creative and twisted series although I will totally miss this series!

That's all for this month! What are your most anticipated releases?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

2 comments:

  1. Dark Triumph is so good! And I can't wait to read Game and This is What Happy Looks Like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is What Happy Looks Like is adorable! You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!