Saturday, April 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (23)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!


I've been having a very mixed couple of weeks. Lots of ups and downs which is making it hard to blog. I'm slowly catching up and getting myself back into the groove, but it's going to take some time. As a note on this post, my laptop is basically dying. Keeps shutting down, mouse and track pad are failing, and all three of my USB ports aren't connecting. Which means I am unable to download pictures from my camera and have had to use strictly cover images on this post. Sigh. Oh well. Here is my stack for the last few weeks!

Borrowed From Work:


Borrowed:


- Wasteland by Susan Kim & Laurence Klavan
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys (Thanks for the these books Meaghan!)
- Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Thanks for lending this out Emilie!)

Bought:


- Light (Gone #6) by Michael Grant
- Every Never After (Never #2) by Lesley Livingston




- That Summer by Sarah Dessen

Won:

- The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter #1) by Megan Shepard (Thank you Kathy for the prize!)

Well that's all for this week!

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

1 comment:

  1. I got With All My Soul too! Can't wait to read it, and I hope you can get your laptop working properly again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!