March looks like it's going to be a crazy month of debut novels! It also contains a bunch of series ending books which will no doubt break my heart. Without further ado, here's my books of March!
- Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) by Miranda Kenneally - These novels are adorable!
- Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg - Haven't read anything by this author, but I saw the cover description and thought it sounded awesome! (And because Liz always raves about her books!)
- Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver - I'm going to refrain from commenting on this book except to say, I am very very nervous (and already angry) about this book.
- Spellcaster (Spellcaster #1) by Claudia Gray - Love Claudia Gray and I'm sure these new series will rock my socks!
- The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy #1) by Mindee Arnett - The concept sounds great and I'm excited to see if the novel lives up to it.
- Dr. Bird's Advice for Sad Poets by Evan Roskos - Sounds like a cute contemporary!
- Legacy of the Clockwork Key (The Secret Order #1) by Kristin Bailey - Looks like steampunky awesomeness!
- Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall #1) by Shannon Messenger - Sounds like it could be a very awesome book!
- Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare - THIS BOOK WILL KILL ME. That is all.- With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent - I am already crying just thinking about this series ending. I know everyone will be reading the above book on March 19th, but I'll be diving into the final installment of one of my favorite series.
March 21st (US) March 26th (Canada)
- 17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma - I've already read this book but seriously, it's AMAZING. Brilliant, gorgeous, and everything I wanted in a novel. Be sure to stay tuned into the blog and Twitter because I'm hosting 17 & Gone Week!
- Twice Tempted (Night Prince #2) by Jeaniene Frost - I know, this book is a bit of a shock to be on my list. But, admittedly, I love Jeaniene Frost books! They're addicting and such guilty pleasure reads! (Note: This is an ADULT book)
- Kitty Rocks the House (Kitty Norville #11) by Carrie Vaughn - Oh, Kitty Norville. I kind of love you so. (Note: This is an ADULT book)
*This is also my mom's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!*
March 27th is also the first meeting of the Chapters Pinecrest YA Book Club! If you're in the area, sign-up and drop by!
What books are you most looking forward to this month?
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)