Saturday, October 27, 2012
Stacking the Shelves (16): Ireland Edition!
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!
Well, I managed to limit the amount of books I bought in Ireland to just four which was good since I had no room left in my suitcase. While I was gone, I had a bunch of guest posts up on the blog (including one from Jodi Meadows!) but sadly my scheduled tweets stopped working mid-week. They're really some fantastic posts though, so if you have time you should check them out! Anyways, without further ado, here are the books I picked up the last two weeks!
- Falling to Ash (Moth #1) by Karen Mahoney (This is only available overseas so I was excited to pick it up!)
- The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray (I love the UK cover!)
- Newgrange by Michael J. O'Kelly
- Early Irish Myths and Legends
- Bloodrose (Nightshade #3) by Andrea Cremer
- Fury (The Fury Trilogy #1) by Elizabeth Miles (I'm so lucky to be meeting Elizabeth Miles next week!)
- Night Runner (Night Runner #1) by Max Turner (I got to meet Max Turner earlier in the week and picked up a copy of his book!)
- (ARC) Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles #1) by Lenore Appelhans (Thanks to Katie for dropping it off and Kathy for letting us all borrow it!)
- Claddagh ring
- Celtic necklace
- Shot glasses (I collect them!)
- 17 & Gone and Imaginary Girls bookmarks! (HUGE thank you to Nova Ren Suma for sending me these amazing bookmarks!)
- All Good Children by Catherine Austen bookmarks (met the author and picked up some swag!)
As an added bonus, my business cards arrived in the mail while I was gone! They look absolutely stunning, and I can't wait to pass them out! Thanks to my awesome friend for designing these for me!
Well, next week is going to be crazy exciting! November 1st marks the start of the Beautiful Creatures Reading Challenge I'm hosting! Can't wait to finally dive into these books. Also, November 3rd is the Second Annual Ontario Blogger Meet-Up! I'm beyond excited to attend, and to drive down with the awesome Ottawa blogger gals! Hope you guys stay tuned!
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)