Saturday, October 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (15)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!

I wasn't planning on getting any books this week, since the cost of going to Ireland has decimated my bank account! But, I ways lucky enough to borrow an awesome release from one fantastic Ottawa Blogger! I'm really excited to read it, and considering there's so far no copies in all of Ottawa, I'm glad I got one. Also I forgot to feature a book earlier so here they both are!


Borrowed:
- (ARC) Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (Huge thanks to Kathy for lending me her ARC!)
- Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols (Huge thanks to Emilie for lending me her copy!)

That's all for the next couple weeks! I'm off exploring the Emerald Isle, but be sure to check out the blog on Monday for a very exciting guest post week!

Happy Reading!

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

1 comment:

  1. Nice article, thanks for the information.
    Steph @ rental mobil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!