Friday, August 17, 2012

Women of the Otherworld Challenge: Mini-Challenge #5


Hey guys!

I'll admit, I have not been doing what I committed to. I really wanted to keep up to date with the Women of the Otherworld Reading Challenge but I've sadly fallen way behind. I have a plan though, one that will hopefully get me all caught up while still cutting down my TBR pile. My plan: read one hundred pages each day of whatever WOTOW book I'm currently reading. That way, I have time to read other books while still completing the challenge. Let's just hope I'm successful!

I have decided to participate in a mini-challenge though, and the rules are as followed (taken directly from Moonlight Gleam's website):

Go to the last page you've read and create phrases with the last word of each line. You can use punctuations that follow the words you use. YOU MUST USE ALL THE WORDS AND THEY MUST BE IN ORDER. Don't worry if the phrases make no sense at all, I just thought it would be fun to see what we come up with!
Don't forget to include the page number, as well as the book cover and synopsis!

Even though she's the world's only female werewolf, Elena Michaels is just a regular girl at heart -- with larger than normal appetites. She sticks to three feasts a day, loves long runs in the moonlight, and has a lover who is unbelievable frustrating yet all the more sexy for his dark side. Like every regular girl, she certainly doesn't believe in witches. Then again, when two small, ridiculously feminine women manage to hurl her against a wall, and then save her from the hunters on her tail, Elena realizes that maybe there are more things in heaven and earth than she's dreamt of.

Vampires, demons, shamans, witches -- in Stolen they all exist, and they're all under attack. An obsessed tycoon with a sick curiosity is well on his way to amassing a private collection of supernaturals, and plans to harness their powers for himself -- even if it means killing them. For Elena, kidnapped and imprisoned deep underground, separated from her Pack, unable to tell her friends from her enemies, choosing the right allies is a matter of life and death. (Summary from Goodreads)

Chapter "Tea", Page 23: Nine-one-one little in of thought, into thirties about of contained and bedroom. Side front no Winterbournes expected behind werewolf you. The could another large survival: the fire our in down.

Well, that makes little-to-no sense but it is pretty amusing! Especially the whole "No Winterbournes excepted behind werewolf you". That cracked me up! 

What did you guys come up with? And if you're not taking part, why not send me the last words of the last page you just read in whatever book you're currently reading! Let's see what everyone comes up with!

- Ciara who is lost at midnight

1 comment:

  1. haha that was totally awesome hun! Thank you for participatingggg!!! *HUGS!* you rock!!! Don't forget to check out next week's challenge (same thing, just need to pick a different page :P )!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!