Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!
So, I haven't posted a Stacking the Shelves in a few weeks because I surprisingly stuck to my book ban! Not a single book was bought, and I didn't even get a library book (cue the fist pump). This week was a bit different though. Last Sunday, I met up with the Ottawa Blogger gals for lunch and book talk. It was tons of fun, as it always is with them, and we had a big, very polite (we can never just say "I want this book!"), book exchange. I got some books I've been desperate for, and a couple I'm really interested in reading. I also got some epic Team Kilt swag this week so without further ado:
Bought:- Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld #13) by Kelley Armstrong (this cover is like tissue paper. Gorgeous, but so thin! I'm afraid it will rip!)
Borrowed/Received (Blogger Meet-Up):- (ARC) Possession (Possession #1) by Elana Johnson
- (ARC) Surrender (Possession #2) by Elana Johnson
- (ARC) Eve (Eve #1) by Anna Carey
- (ARC) The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater (I am so BEYOND excited for this one!)
- (ARC) Winter Town by Stephen Emond
- (ARC) Fated (Soul Seekers #1) by Alyson Noel
- Iron Daughter (Iron Fey #2) by Julie Kagawa
- Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth (I actually own this novel already but due to some friends of mine, my copy is pretty messed up. And since fellow blogger Kathy had an extra copy she graciously offered me it! Thanks!)
Swag:- Team Kilt membership swag from the awesome Jeri Smith-Ready! I love it! Thanks so much, Jeri!
That's it for this week! Probably won't have another Stacking the Shelves for a couple weeks but it might be a big one since it's my birthday on the 12th! What did you stack your shelves with this week?
- Ciara who is lost at midnight