Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!
I didn't buy any books this week (trying to abstain until Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong is released at the end of the month) but I did get a nice stack from the library. Also, yesterday, I had a very cool (and unexpected) mail day! Once again though, my camera has desides to be difficult and I can't upload the pictures. I'll try again throughout the day but for now, here's the list!
Borrowed (Library):- Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
- The Summer of Skinny-Dipping (Summer #1) by Amanda Howells
- Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
- Fated (Soul Seekers #1) by Alyson Noel
- Variant (Variant #1) by Robison Wells
- Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire
- The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
Received for Review:
- (ARC) Rift by Andrea Cremer (I requested a copy online at RazOrbill and was shocked to find it in my mail box yesterday! Thank you, RazOrbill!)
- Thirteen bookmarks (part of The Hunter & The Hunted promotion) from Kelley Armstrong
What books did you stack your shelves with this week?
- Ciara who is lost at midnight