Monday, February 20, 2012

Books Galore

Hey again, guys!

Just a short little post today about my favourite piece of furniture I own: my black bookshelf. I own a total of six bookshelves, and all of them (except for one that is used as a notebook shelf/bedside table) are stuffed with books. My favourite one is my tall black IKEA Billy bookshelf that brings me happiness just by staring at it. The shelves are double stacked, piled with teddy bears and book dolls my best friend made me, covered with cut out pictures and glow-in-the-dark stars. It contains most of my favourite books, and always looks like just one more book will snap its bending shelves. I love it. I have a couple other smaller bookshelves and one that actually sits in the hall outside my room since I can’t fit more furniture in the cluttered space. Here are a couple pictures! (Note: some bookshelves aren't shown due to their extreme messiness)

Here is my favourite (and messy) black bookshelf

Here is my bookshelf that sits outside my room.

One of my smaller black shelves.

My other smaller black shelf.

8 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see other people's bookshelves :) You definitely have an awesome collection of books! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love checking out people's book collections! They're always so interesting. And thanks! I've spent years building it up lol

      Delete
  2. I LOVE seeing what everyone has on their shelves! You have quite an aweosme collection :) It's so nice to see you in the blogosphere. WELCOME, CIARA! <333

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sonia!!! I'm really excited to have started the blog :D

      Delete
  3. SQUEE! So happy to finally see your entire book collection! I've been dying to see it for like EVER! hehe :). Thank you for sharing! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad you like it!! It's a bit on the messy side, but with that many its hard to keep it organized lol

      Delete
  4. It's great finally getting the chance to see your bookshelves!!! You have so many awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The shelves are pretty messy right now cause I just moved a bunch :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!