TOP TEN 2015 RELEASES I MEANT TO GET TO BUT DIDN'T
All of them.
Okay, maybe not all of them, but definitely a lot less than I hoped to. I bought a lot of 2015 releases, but reading was a bit struggle for me this year. I'm hoping this year will be better (although I'm writing this five days into 2016 and still haven't read a book, so who knows) and I'll be able to catch up on some books I missed.
1) The Stars Never Rise (The Stars Never Rise #1) by Rachel Vincent
- Rachel Vincent has been one of my favourite authors for a very long time. I was so excited to see she was returning to YA...and then I never got a chance to read it. THIS YEAR THOUGH.
2) Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten
- I got this as an ARC last year, and it sounds like a book right up my ally. I fell SO BEHIND on reading last year, I'm still struggling to catch up. But I'll definitely be prioritizing this one.
3) Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry
- I still can't believe I haven't read the new Katie McGarry book! I kept putting it off cause I knew once I started I would never be able to stop...and then I just never got to it. Will be fixed this year!
4) Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard
- I've heard so many amazing things about this one! I want to see what all the hype is about.
5) Underneath Everything by Marcy Beller Paul
- Okay, toxic friendship books are my JAM. (If you're reading this and have toxic friendship novel recommendations, pass them my way PLEASE). I know I'm going to love this book. I can't wait.
- I went out and bought this in hardcover because I heard so many great things. Time to get reading!
- One of my most anticipated reads last year, and I just didn't have time to get to it. I'm super excited to pick it up this year.
8) Sweet Temptation (Sweet #4) by Wendy Higgins
- I adore the Sweet series so much. I know I'm going to love reading from Kai's perspective.
9) My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
- I've avoided reading this one because I know it'll break me. But I also know I'll love it. SO. Let's go 2016.
10) Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
- Western! Kick-ass girls! An awesome cover! 2016 will be the year I read you!
There's so many more I hope to get to this year! What are some 2015 books you missed out on?
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)