Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blog Update: What's Been Happening, What's Going to Happen and What's Up

Hello my dear readers!

I thought I'd give you guys a bit of a head's up about what's been going on and what will be happening in the coming weeks! So first:

What's Been Happening?

Well, if you follow me on twitter, you will have probably seen my crazy excited tweets about getting a new job! Yep, I'm officially employed again, and this time it's at the place I've been dying to work at: Chapters! I'm only seasonal (although I'm hoping I might be able to stay on regular season) but I couldn't be happier! This means a few things for the blog. One: I actually am making money so there will be at least TWO giveaways that will be happening in the next few months! And two: I'm exhausted. All has not been right sleep-wise since I returned from Ireland and I just haven't been able to feel rested. So, blogging has become a bit difficult. I'm trying my best to push through, but some days the words just aren't coming. I'm going to work hard at it this weekend, and throughout the week but I apologize in advance if there's fewer blog posts up.

Another thing that has been happening at Casa de Ciara is Christmas! Yep, it starts in November for us and I've already got my tree up and decorated. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I absolutely obsess over it. Since I though I'd spread the love, I'll hopefully have a Christmas post up tomorrow (or sometime this week)!

What's Going to Happen?

Well, there's lots of exciting things that are going to be happening on the blog (if I can get my head together)! Some of it I can't talk about juuuuust yet, but will let you know soon (so make sure to stop by and see the announcement).

For the first week of December I'm going to have a "Best of" week! For each day, I'll have a different "Best of" category and will be talking about why it's the best to me! Later in December, I'll be having a giveaway thanks to an awesome sauce author! 

Now, for the thing I can't talk about juuuuust yet! I'll be making the announcement early in December and what I can tell you is that it's awesome (in my humble opinion) and it's co-hosted with a spectacular blogger friend! That's all I'll say, but I hope you guys find it as awesome as we do!

What's Up?

Well, I'm still trying to keep up with my backlog of reviews and books to read which is growing higher by the day (the perils of working at a book store). 

What has started is the Beautiful Creatures Series Challenge! If you haven't signed up, I would totally give you a virtual hug if you do! It's happening from now until mid-March and I'll be hosting a giveaway for it in the new year! It'll be lots of fun, and I'm hoping everyone enjoys it!

Well, I think that's all! Now you guys are all up to speed! Hope everyone is doing well, and if you need anything just send me an email or tweet!

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I love Best Of events and seeing what people really love.

    And mental health and feeling rested and good is far more important than having a zillion blog posts up. =) I always think it's far better to enjoy writing the ones you can and just doing your best rather than trying to rush and get them up all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!