Saturday, March 23, 2013

What Is So Awesome About 17 & Gone?



Hello you fantastic person you!

It's day two of 17 & GONE week! Yesterday, I had bloggers talking about why they want to read 17 & GONE. Today, I'm going to have bloggers who have already read the book talking about why they love 17 & GONE! Want to find out what is so awesome about 17 & GONE? Well, read on!

"17 & Gone is absolutely the best and most moving book I have read in months. Nova Ren Suma is has an incredible talent with words that makes you fall under her spell completely and willingly. The language is stirring and the story is not only incredibly powerful, but it tests your mind and your sense of true versus false. I was taken in by Lauren and her story. Trust me, just read this novel. You won't regret it." - Jessica @ Read My Breath Away

"There are many things I could discuss about 17 & Gone. Ultimately I decided to focus on the aspect that impacted me the most - the tone. Nova Ren Suma manages to capture a whispy, ghost like quality through out the entire novel with the words she uses. It keeps the gripping, and eerie tone flowing through the entire novel. This is never more evident than when introducing the lost girls in the story. She describes their last moments before simply being gone in such a way that allows your imagination to run wild. Our imagination is almost scarier than anything that can be described so the overall result is chilling, and heartbreaking. It this that writing style that makes this story exactly what it's suppose to be - unforgettable and haunting." - Kathy @ A Glass of Wine

"Tomorrow you'll get my full review of 17 & Gone but for today you'll get this: it's brilliant. That's the simplest way to put it. It's a book to captivate your imagination, chill you to your bones, and break you heart over and over again. It's the book I've been waiting for. And I hope you guys love it as much as I do." - Me

Stay tuned for more 17 & GONE week stuff!

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

Find This Book: Amazon | Chapters/Indigo | Goodreads | Nova Ren Suma's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!