Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (22)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!

Well, my stack this week is huge. I've been trying my best not to buy books (since I lack this thing called money) and have been doing an okay job of it. Well, up until my mom told me about a book sale over at our local Salvation Army. My mom nearly had a heart attack when I came home with 15 books! But hey, the whole thing only cost a mere $10! I couldn't resist. So, here's my lovely stack of books for the last little while!



Purchased:
- Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver

Gifted:
- Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter - (Huge thanks to Chandra for getting my copy signed and personalized for me!)
- The Reluctant Journal of Henry K. Larsen by Susin Nielsen (Thanks a ton, Avery!)


Borrowed:
- Notes From Ghost Town by Kate Ellison
- Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff





Won:
- Rise (Eve #3) by Anna Carey (Thank you HarperTeen and Goodreads!)



Received for Review:
- Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness #1) by Lili St. Crow (HUGE thank you to the awesome Razorbill Canada for sending me this book! I'll be reading this one ASAP)
- Breaking Point (Article 5 #2) by Kristen Simmons

Purchased (Book sale!):
- Bite Me (A Love Story #3) by Christopher Moore
- Before I Die by Jenny Downham
- Darkfever (Fever #1) by Karen Marie Moning
- Bloodfever (Fever #2) by Karen Marie Moning
- Faefever (Fever #3) by Karen Marie Moning
- Dreamfever (Fever #4) by Karen Marie Moning
- Shadowfever (Fever #5) by Karen Marie Moning
- Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson #2) by Patricia Briggs
- Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson #3) by Patricia Briggs
- Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson #4) by Patricia Briggs
- River Marked (Mercy Thompson #6) by Patricia Briggs
- Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega #1) by Patricia Briggs
- Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega #2) by Patricia Briggs

Well, that's it for this week!

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight) 

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love book sales. They are so awesome. Looks like you had a very stacked week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul this week LOL

    new follower

    follow back?

    My haul:

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves_15.html#links

    WIn a signed copy of Unravel me and Warner T-shirts (INT)

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, there! You have a new follower here! And I'm SOOO jealous of your haul!!! OMG! So many GREAT titles!! I want "Requiem", "Rise", "Nameless", and all those Karen Moning books!!!!
    Well, my wish list needs yet another feeding! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Mercy series! And the Fever series! Wow! Go book sales! And you also got Onyx. Ooh, I love me some Daemon. Happy reading!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I just started Paper Valentine and it is fantastic so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Book sales :D Nameless sounds so good, I can't wait! Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!