Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (25): All The Rage by Courtney Summers

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, in which bloggers talk about the books they are most eager for! 
 
This Week's Pick: All The Rage by Courtney Summers 
Publisher: St. Martin's Press 
Release Date: 2013 
A 17-year-old girl’s attempt to blackmail her rich classmates results in her waking up on a dirt road with no money, no memory of how she got there and a semi-erased message she left for herself the only clue as to why. When she tries to piece together the evening before and all the events leading up to it, a dark and sinister game is revealed. (Summary from Courtney Summers' blog)
 
Okay, All The Rage doesn't have a cover yet, or a release date...or technically a real summary, but I honestly couldn't wait any longer to feature it was my Waiting On Wednesday pick! I am a huge Courtney Summers fan, and her most recent release This is Not a Test, is my favorite book so far in 2012! I am always looking to Summers' next book because I know it'll be filled with beautiful writing, impacting characters, and a story that will burn itself into my heart. That's just what she does. Her books are some of the finest and most stunning books the YA genre has to offer, and she is a must read author in my opinion.
 
All The Rage looks like it's going to be one heck of a dark and twisted book. Summers' talked about how the story is really close to her heart, and also that the characters have a lot of intense issues (unsurprisingly)! I'm absolutely dying to read it, and I know it'll be just as amazing as all of Courtney Summers' other novels!
 
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight) 
 
Note: I'll hopefully be updating this post as the summary, release date and cover are revealed. And I'll probably be featuring the cover in a future All Covered Up! 

5 comments:

  1. I have been dying to read this as well. I simply love the entire "synopsis" and it sounds so intense.

    I can not wait to see a cover for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The synopsis makes it sounds really interesting - hope you don't have to wait too long for it's release :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I love the concept. It's right up my alley. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick - I've been wanting to read a Courtney Summers book for awhile...

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!