Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mara Dyer Teaser!

Hi all!

So, tomorrow I'll be posting all about my amazing trip from Ireland, but today it's all about the twisted Mara Dyer! While I was away, the teaser trailer was released for The Evolution of Mara Dyer by the amazing Michelle Hodkin. I was lucky enough to read this book last month, and it exceeded my every expectation! Guys, it's brilliant! I love it to bits. I can't wait for everyone else to read it, so I can gush about it properly!

In honor of the release (which happens in just TWO DAYS), Michelle Hodkin is holding a swag contest! This stuff looks fantastic, and I'm desperate to get my hands on some! All you have to do is either tweet, tumble, blog, Facebook, etc. something about The Evolution of Mara Dyer teaser trailer! I've watched the trailer, and think it's great! I can't wait for the full book trailer! Check out the trailer below, and make sure to enter to amazing contest over at Michelle's blog!


The Evolution begins on October 23rd! You guys need to pick up a copy!

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!