TOP TEN BOOKS ON MY TBR FOR SUMMER 2015
Okay, I cheated a bit on this one. I'm a huge fan of summer books, so I have a few more than ten. In fact, I've written two different posts about summer books here on the blog! Summer is my favourite time of year, and I love those sweet, heartfelt books that go with it. And, I'm one of those people that just can't read summer books in the winter. They make me too sad! So, I have a LOT on my TBR for this year and can't wait to start reading them all.
- I still can't believe I didn't read these books last summer, but I'm not making that mistake again!
- I have a serious love for Emery Lord, even though I haven't read her books yet. She is just such a sassy feminist on Twitter and it makes my heart happy. I can't wait to read her no doubt equally awesome books.
- I've had Golden for a couple years now and I just picked up Moonglass a month ago. I have heard so many good things about these books, I'm really excited.
4. Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt
- I adore Lauren Barnholdt, and Right of Way is one of the few books by her I haven't read yet!
- This is another book I've actually been meaning to read since it came out. It is SUCH a Ciara book!
6. Hundred Oaks High Series by Miranda Kenneally
- I have only read the first two in this series, which is a tragedy. I'm planning on catching up on this series over the summer!
7. Forever Summer by Alyson Noel
- I've owned this book for years now and it's time I finally checked it out!
8. When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
- This cover is just gorgeous, and this story sounds like a it'll be a heartbreaker. I really need to check it out this summer.
- I've heard just amazing things about Katie Cotungo's books! Now that I have copies of both, I'll be reading them very soon.
10. Sarah Dessen Collection
(I own: Dreamland, This Lullaby, The Truth About Forever, Lock & Key, Along for the Ride, What Happened to Goodbye, Saint Anything)
- Sarah Dessen is an author I've been hearing about since elementary school. And it took me almost ten years to finally read her and man, was I missing out! I've been slowly collecting all of her books, and I'm really hoping I can dive into most of them this summer!
And there's plenty more where that came from. What books are you reading this summer?
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)