TOP TEN BOOKS I HOPE SANTA BRINGS ME THIS CHRISTMAS
Now, these aren't in any particular order, except for number one. I asked for an insane amount of books for Christmas, because I wanted to be surprised when I opened my presents! Here are ten of the ones I asked for!
- I've been meaning to read this book for ages, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about!
- I read The Darkest Minds for book club this year and, although I had a few issues, I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to read the next two!
- Falling Into Place was probably my favourite read of the year and I NEED a hardcover copy of it!
- I have such a soft spot for Percy Jackson and I really want to finish this series up!
- I haven't read an A. S. King book and I've heard such amazing things about this one.
- Something not everyone knows about me is that I have a serious interest in the story of Christopher McCandless. When I heard that his sister was writing a memoir, I knew I needed to have it.
- I still haven't read Throne of Glass but I know I'll want to sequel as soon as humanly possible!
- I SERIOUSLY can't believe I haven't bought this one yet. I waited until the Hex Hall series came out in paperback to buy it, and did the same for School Spirits. Problem is, I never actually picked this one up!
- I'm not a memoir reader, but one written by Amy freakin Poehler? Yeah, I'll read that.
- This is the only book I prioritized on my list. The only book I wrote like ten stars beside and said in big letters "GET THIS ONE." I have not heard a single poor word about this book. In fact, I've only heard massive declarations of love. I've been so tempted to buy it since it's release, but have waited until now. I can't wait to open this one up on Christmas morning!
What are you hoping to find under your tree this year?
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)