Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!
So, I had gone on a mini book ban the past couple weeks, but kind of threw that out the window these last few days. In my defense, the thrift store books were at a VERY good price ($12 total for all five), and I had planned on picking up the latest Soul Screamers novel since September. But I digress. Here are the books new to my shelf this week!
Bought (Thrift Store):
- The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
- Summer Boys (Summer Boys #1) by Hailey Abbott
- Sun-Kissed (Au Pairs #3) by Melissa de la Cruz
- You Against Me by Jenny Downham
- Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
- Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent (two weeks early! Already read and LOVE LOVE LOVED it)
- Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy #2) by Jennifer Estep
- Crazy Hot (Au Pairs #4) by Melissa de la Cruz (on sale for $2!)
That's my haul this week! What did everyone else pick up?
- Ciara who is lost at midnight