TOP TEN BOOKS ON MY SPRING TBR
I have a lot of books on my spring TBR. A LOT. I only really have two months of spring to do some reading (March & April are almost always a write-off because of school/exams) but I always end up making lofty goals. I can't help myself! Here are ten of the MANY books on my spring TBR (in no particular order)!
All Played Out (Rusk University #3) by Cora Carmack
- I have a really big soft spot for this series, and I'm looking forward to the next installment! Just the kind of book to read after the stress of exams!
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- I've been meaning to read Jandy Nelson for YEARS but I just never got to them. I know I'll love them. I know I'll probably connect with them completely. Which is why I'm always putting them off. But, this spring, I'm determined to read them.
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
- I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this one and I absolutely cannot wait to pick it up! Sounds like the perfect foray into my dear summer books!
Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry
- Katie McGarry! I don't consider myself a big romance reader, but her books are just fantastic. I've loved them all and I'm really excited to see what this new series will be like!
Like It Never Happened by Emily Adrian
- I received an ARC of this one and I'm pumped to read it. It just sounds like so much fun! (Also, it's from a Canadian author so extra awesomeness)
Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle #1) by Rachel Hawkins
- THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE I STILL HAVEN'T READ THIS. And I call myself a Rachel Hawkins fangirl. FOR SHAME. I bought this book the day it came out and I still haven't read it and I'm so sad because I'm sure it's fabulous and I've missed out on loving it all this time.
(But actually, on the subject of being a Rachel Hawkins fangirl, my bestie and I have nicknamed her Sass Master because SHE IS YO.)
Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard
- This book has been ERRYWHERE. And I've heard many a fabulous things!
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent
- If I'm ashamed about not having read Rebel Belle yet, I'm extra super insanely ashamed that I haven't With All My Soul. The Soul Screamers series is one of my absolute favourites and I was heart-broken that it was over. So I put off reading the finale. And put it off and put it off to the point where it's been two years and I still haven't gotten to it. NO MORE. I will read you book!
- Another one I've been meaning to read for ages, and now that the lovely peeps at Random House have provided me a copy (you da best Jackie!) I'll be picking them up very soon!
Boomerang (Boomerang #1) by Noelle August
- Two NA books on this list? What madness has taken over me! Honestly, I still don't entire get how NA is different than YA (besides, well, the obvious) but I still love a good story, and Boomerang sounds just that!
That's my list! What's on yours?
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)