Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (62): On the Fence by Kasie West

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which blogger's talk about the books they're most eager for!

This Week's Pick: On the Fence by Kasie West
Publisher: Harper Teen
Release Date: July 1st, 2014


She's a tomboy. He's the boy next door…

Charlie Reynolds can outrun, outscore, and outwit every boy she knows. But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn't know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at a chichi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world. To cope with the stress of her new reality, Charlie takes to spending nights chatting with her neighbor Braden through the fence between their yards. As she grows to depend on their nightly Fence Chats, she realizes she's got a bigger problem than speeding tickets-she's falling for Braden. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secret means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.

Fun, original, and endearing, On the Fence is a romantic comedy about finding yourself and finding love where you least expect.

Okay guys, I am a sucker for a good summer book; those beach-y, swoon-worthy, absolutely adorable reads that make me remember all the possibilities summer has to offer. On the Fence sounds exactly like one of those reads, and I am dying to get my hands on it! (I'm also a sucker for a tomboy narrator (as I was a hardcore tomboy as a child) so Charlie sounds epic)

What are you waiting on this week?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight) 

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how I missed hearing about this one but On the Fence sounds so sweet and (you're right) perfect for summer! I'm adding it my list as well - great pick, Ciara!

    Brenna from Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kasie West - she writes such great dialogue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!