Here's part two of my Most Anticipated list! On this one, I have a bunch of the my most anticipated contemporary books! I guarantee you, I missed some. (About an hour after I posted my supernatural list, I realized, life, five books missing from it!) But, here's a bunch and whatever I missed will be on my monthly books lists!
7th: No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
- I've heard nothing but good things about this one and I'm really excited to read it for myself!
7th: The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Although I've never read anything by Laurie Halse Anderson, I've heard how amazing she is. This book seems a bit out of my comfort zone but I'm willing to give it a try!
28th: And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
- I was a big fan of Jenny Hubbard's novel Paper Covers Rock. It was unique and interesting and that end was really impacting. Although I usually don't read books about this topic, I think Jenny Hubbard could do it well!
4th: Panic by Lauren Oliver
- Although I've been disappointed with Lauren Oliver books in the past, I adored Before I Fall and hope her new stand-alone lives up to my expectations!
1st: This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Jeri Smith-Ready is such an incredible storyteller. This book sounds like its going to be gut-wrenching but I seriously can't wait to read it.
1st: Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
- I don't even know if I would call this contemporary exactly, but it sure sounds intriguing. And ever so slightly disturbing.
15th: The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- I absolutely adore Jennifer E. Smith's books and I am so so so excited to read her new one!
15th: What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- I finally read My Life Next Door over the summer and it put Huntley Fitzpatrick on my auto-read list!
22nd: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Doesn't this book just sound so dang good? It's also by Jenny Han which means it's going to be fantastic.
6th: Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- I've heard such good things about Morgan Matson, and this book description sounds awesome. I'm looking forward to diving into it!
13th: The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer
- This sounds like a really interesting novel and I can't wait to unravel in mystery!
1st: On the Fence by Kasie West
- This just sounds like the perfect summer book!
8th: Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt
- I loveeeeee Lauren Barnholdt! She's so much fun and her characters are so great. I'll read anything she writes!
17th: #scandal by Sarah Ockler
- Despite being told numerous times that I need to read her books, I still haven't read any of Sarah Ockler's! This one sounds so good and I'm thinking an Ockler binge read will be in order this summer!
7th: Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
- This one sounds thrilling and intriguing!
No Release Date
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
- I still haven't read Fire with Fire with I need to remedy ASAP but I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all wraps up! Burn for Burn was fantastic!
It looks like it's going to be a great year for contemporaries!
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)