Saturday, March 14, 2015

Announcing: ALL THE RAGE APRIL!

Hello, awesome people!

You guys probably all know how much I love Courtney Summers. Her books are some of the best out there, and I want to put them on everyone's radar. A little over a year ago, I hosted the Courtney Summers Read-Along and had always planned to host another one when All the Rage was released. But, I decided to do something a little different this time around. So! May I present....


Yep, that's right. For the entire month of April, Lost at Midnight Reviews will be hosting guest posts, discussion posts, even a Q&A (!!!) all about All the Rage by Courtney Summers. This is a book you need to read, guys. It explores so many important and relevant themes with gutting writing and powerful characters. This is a book not to be missed, and I hope you guys will stop by during April to see why!

The thing is, I NEED YOUR HELP! Are you excited to read All The Rage? (You should be). Why not drop a couple lines about why in the comments and be featured in an upcoming post! Have you read All The Rage? Feel like writing a guest post (doesn't have to be long) about why you loved it? Why you thought it was important? Send me an email at bookslostatmidnight@gmail.com and let me know!

Have any other ideas you feel would work for this month? Send me an email! I'm happy to listen to everyone's ideas!

I hope you guys are excited as I am! And make sure to pick up All the Rage when it releases April 14th! (OR pre-order your copy now and receive a copy of one of Courtney Summers' backlist titles!)

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!