Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (8)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!

Only a small library stack this week, but one I am really excited about! I'm still having camera issues, which have been driving me crazy, so still no picture of my stack. But, I decided to include the cover images of the books since my posts have been looking too bare! So, here is my stack:

Borrowed (Library):
- Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins (So happy about this one! Literally no Chapters in all of Ottawa have had a copy since it's release back in April, so I'm glad my library carried it!)
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- Bloodrose (Nightshade #3) by Andrea Cremer (Still haven't read the first two Nightshade books so no spoilers please!)




What books did you stack your shelves with this week?

- Ciara who is lost at midnight 

11 comments:

  1. I have Sweet Evil on my Kindle and I really want to read it soon! :) Bloodrose was a so-so book for me because while I really liked it, I HATED that ending! -.- I hope you like it better than me though!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing Sweet Evil, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Evil was awesome. I loved it. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeep! Sweet Evil! I'm seriously DYING to read it! I've heard a million and one good things about it. I desperately need a copy to go with my swag!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week! I loved Bloodrose and Sweet Evil! I especially enjoyed Sweet Evil. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! I enjoyed Why We Broke Up =) Happy Reading!

    Our Stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you got some pretty recent titles from your library, i usually have to wait quite a while for them. Sweet evil looks particularly good and I need to get around to reading the nightshade trilogy. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's a link to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Sweet Evil! I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE Sweet Evil, so I hope you love it just as much too! Kaidan is ridiculously irresistible, yet can also be infuriating. lol

    Happy reading, Ciara!

    Liz @ Midnight Bloom Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm super curious about 'Sweet Evil' since the crush tournament. I'll have to check out more what it's about.

    Enjoy your books!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!