Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (12): Endlessly by Kiersten White

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, in which bloggers talk about the books they are most eager for!

Publisher: Harper Teen
Release Date: July 24th, 2012

Try as she might, Evie can’t seem to escape her not-so-normal past. And what was supposed to be a blissfully normal school break is ruined when a massive group of paranormals shows up at her house, claiming that Evie is the only one who can protect them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The deadly war between the faerie courts looms ever closer. The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its future rests solely in Evie’s hands.

So much for normal.

With a perfect blend of humor and suspense, Endlessly is everything readers could dream of in a conclusion—and the unexpected twists will keep them guessing until the very last page
. (Summary from Goodreads)

The Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White is, without a doubt, one of the best paranormal series out there. It is hilarious, captivating, and everything else you can ask for in a novel. Evie is an adorable protagonist who's heart and humor will keep you laughing and smiling throughout the story. And Lend. Oh, Lend. A boy out of any girls dreams (well, if they featured a supernatural-body-morphing hottie). 

I'm going to be very sad to see this series end, but I'm sure Kiersten White will keeping me smiling through the sadness! I can't wait to see how to all comes to an end!

Also, can I just gush about how much I love this cover?! I adored the first two, but this one takes the cake! The gorgeous dress, plus the stunning purple all comes together to make one of my favorite covers this year! 

- Ciara who is lost at midnight

8 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE EITHER! But I haven't read Supernaturally yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am behind on this series, but I loved Supernaturally. I am a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read Supernaturally, but I'm definitely looking forward to the final book. Maybe it will be finally be the push I need to read the second one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! And a really quick read. Then we can discuss! (If I remember what happened haha)

      Delete
  4. Oh, I want this one so badly too! And check out that gorgeous purple cover! I love it! Want.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!