LAST TEN BOOKS THAT CAME INTO MY POSSESSION
I used to be so good at book hauls. I wrote them down when I got them and posted bi-weekly (for the most part) on Stacking the Shelves. But yeah, that kind of fell by the wayside. I'm hoping to bring in a monthly round-up but I haven't gotten to that yet. SO! Here are ten books I've gotten recently (although I may have bought/received books in between these):
1) The Archived - Victoria Schwab
- Our next book club pick! I've already read this one and I loved it.
2) Open Road Summer - Emery Lord
- Emery Lord is a wonderful, hilarious human and I can't wait to (FINALLY) read one of her books!
3) P.S. I Still Love You - Jenny Han
- YAY! More Peter K!
Received for Review:
4) These Shallow Graves - Jennifer Donnelly (ARC)
- I'm super extra grateful for this one. I had a ticket for the signing at BEA but I was so sick I couldn't attend. My dear friend Jackie sent me one to make up for it. THANKS LOVELY!
5) Finding Audrey - Sophie Kinsella
- One of my favourite reads of the year, I'm so happy to have a finished copy!
6) The Girl at Midnight - Melissa Gray
- I'm really intrigued by this one and love myself a pretty hardcover!
7) Damage Done - Amanda Panitch (ARC)
- I hear it is the "YA Gone Girl" so that's mighty promising.
8) Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon (ARC)
- I've read nothing but incredible things about this book and the cover is beautiful.
9) Don't Fail Me Now - Una LaMarche (ARC)
- I've been meaning to read an Una LaMarche book for ages!
(P.S. Jackie, if you are reading this, you are lovely and wonderful and thank you for all the awesomeness. *SQUISHY HUGS*)
10) Bone Gap - Laura Ruby
- I hear this one is really feminist and great so yes. (Thanks, Meaghan!)
That's all for now! What books have you gotten recently?
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)