Thursday, April 30, 2015

ALL THE RAGE APRIL: The End




And, that's a wrap!

ALL THE RAGE APRIL has come to an end! I can't believe its already over! This month has been incredible and I'm in awe of the response it has received. I can't even begin to tell you all how grateful I am.

I want to say a massive THANK YOU to all the lovely people that participated in this month. You are all wonderful, insightful gals and I'm so lucky to have you in my "awesome people" circle. I also want to send another huge THANK YOU to the wonderful Courtney Summers who has been so dang fantastic and supportive and I appreciate it more than I can say.

If you missed any of the posts this month, there's a master list here. I hope you'll check them out, because they're honestly so powerful.

I want to keep this conversation going. I want to keep talking about All the Rage, talking about the effects of rape culture, and what we can do to combat it. Below I've rounded-up some reviews/guest posts/etc. about All the Rage from other wonderful bloggers and websites.



This isn't even close to the amount of posts about All the Rage that are floating around the internet (and that makes me intensely happy). If you have reviewed All the Rage, or wrote a post about it, please link to it in the comments and I'll add it to this list.

I hope you guys have loved this month as much as I did. I hope you guys will check out All the Rage. It is just incredible. I'm so happy it's out in the world.

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!