Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (9): Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings Me This Christmas

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which bloggers post their "Top Ten" of whatever that week's theme is! This week's theme:

TOP TEN BOOKS I HOPE SANTA BRINGS ME THIS CHRISTMAS

Now, these aren't in any particular order, except for number one. I asked for an insane amount of books for Christmas, because I wanted to be surprised when I opened my presents! Here are ten of the ones I asked for!

- I've been meaning to read this book for ages, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about!
 
- I read The Darkest Minds for book club this year and, although I had a few issues, I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to read the next two!

- Falling Into Place was probably my favourite read of the year and I NEED a hardcover copy of it!

- I have such a soft spot for Percy Jackson and I really want to finish this series up!

- I haven't read an A. S. King book and I've heard such amazing things about this one.


- Something not everyone knows about me is that I have a serious interest in the story of Christopher McCandless. When I heard that his sister was writing a memoir, I knew I needed to have it. 

- I still haven't read Throne of Glass but I know I'll want to sequel as soon as humanly possible!
 
- I SERIOUSLY can't believe I haven't bought this one yet. I waited until the Hex Hall series came out in paperback to buy it, and did the same for School Spirits. Problem is, I never actually picked this one up! 

- I'm not a memoir reader, but one written by Amy freakin Poehler? Yeah, I'll read that.

- This is the only book I prioritized on my list. The only book I wrote like ten stars beside and said in big letters "GET THIS ONE." I have not heard a single poor word about this book. In fact, I've only heard massive declarations of love. I've been so tempted to buy it since it's release, but have waited until now. I can't wait to open this one up on Christmas morning!

What are you hoping to find under your tree this year?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

3 comments:

  1. Shadow and Bone and Throne of Glass are amazing! I really hope you get them so you can enjoy them as much as I have, and the rest of your list as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list!! I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here's my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow and Bone!! So good. And I think you'll love I'll Give You the Sun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!