Saturday, June 1, 2013

Books of 2013, Part 6: June

Hi, everyone!

Is anyone else shocked that the year is half over? I feel like it was just New Years! I'm very excited for the nice summer temperatures and the great books that are coming out. Here's my most anticipated books for June!

June 4th



- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen: I'm hoping to do kind of a Sarah Dessen marathon this summer since I've never read any books by her! I'm sure I'll enjoy them though.
- When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney: This books looks beautiful and heart-breaking and I'm so so excited to finally read it!
- Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead: A new adult book from Richelle Mead! This makes me so insanely happy!
- The Forsaken (The Forsaken #1) (paperback) by Lisa M. Stasse: I have an ARC of the sequel but I'm waiting until it's out in paperback to buy! Really excited to start this series!



- The Oathbreaker's Shadow (The Knot's Sequence #1) by Amy McCulloch: Sounds like a very cool concept, AND the book launch is in Ottawa!
- You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle: Been meaning to read more contemporary books and this one sounds awesome!

June 11th 

- Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn: Sounds very disturbing and twisted. My kind of book!
- Dance of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death #2) by Bethany Griffin: Looking to see how this duology ends!

June 18th


- Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions #2) by Louise Rozett: I haven't read the previous novel, but they both sound fantastic and I'm ready to dive right in!
- Defy the Dark edited by Saundra Mitchell: This anthology has some spectacular authors in it (including Courtney Summers!) which is make me very eager to take a peek!
- Proxy (Proxy #1) by Alex London: I very recently heard of this one but it sounds creative and intriguing!

June 25th

- Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy #4.5) by Jennifer Estep: Logan's story. That is all. *swoon*
- The Lost Sun (The United States of Asgard #1) by Tessa Gratton: What a cool idea! I can't wait to see how it's executed.

June 27th

- Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey: It sounds like a cool retelling!

What books are you looking forward to this month?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

1 comment:

  1. I actually really enjoyed The Forsaken. And I am so excited for Dance of the Red Death and Gameboard of the Gods.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!